looking for a new career with higher wages & room to grow?
take 10 weeks to change your career path in Code/IT!
apply by June 23 to learn web development
"My professional life is healthier than ever and the turning point for me was bringing my motivation to the Code School environment at Dimension Mill."
"The instructor did a great job at presenting the material in a non-threatening, down to earth manner."
"Everyone was super nice and helpful, staff included. The instructors were quick to respond to emails and questions. Laid back atmosphere."
SUMMER 2023 SESSION: WEB DEVELOPMENT
Learn the basics of building websites! No previous experience in web development or coding is needed. You’ll gain a basic understanding of essential web development skills and business practices. You’ll learn to build websites using HTML and CSS, following the principles of “mobile first” and responsive web design (Not sure what that means? No worries, that’s what this class is for!)
Get a taste of a new career, acquire in-demand skills, and gain confidence in your ability to build a new future for yourself!
graduation and presentation of completion certificate
job placement support
- $1,600 tuition is waived on acceptance to the program
- You must reside in Washington County and be 18 years old by July 11, 2023
- Preference is given to those without a college degree
- Access to laptops provided if needed
- All classes are in person at the Washington County Community Foundation Community Learning Center (no virtual option)
- Sessions are every Tuesday & Thursday, 5:30-7:00 pm
- Time commitment outside of class is about 8-10 hours a week
- Graduates receive a voucher to cover certification exam costs, when applicable
Ivy Tech Bloomington faculty lead the classes, which are streamed live to the Washington County Community Foundation Community Learning Center. Participation is limited to a small group, who will work with our on-site facilitator. You’ll also meet regularly with coaches from Ivy Tech’s Career Coaching and Employer Connections to prepare you for your next career steps.
Raegan Richardson & Karen Barry
Hi, we’re Raegan & Karen! We’re the facilitators for Code/IT Washington County. Join us and take the first steps toward a better job and a brighter future.